Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Zen Todd is featured on VH1

Okay, in my last post I said I was through with acting. That's what makes what I have to say next so ironic. Today I was featured on the final episode of a new reality VH1 TV show called Viva Hollywood. This episode is where the winning actor is receiving his prize, a soap opera contract and a photo shoot with celebrity photographer Zen Todd (he,he that's me). The images are to be used on a Sunset Strip billboard ad to publicize the debut of Viva Hollywood. So this is where I came in. I had to interpret the producers vision and then make a good image - all while the cameras were rolling on me. It was a blast working with a film crew to light the set and improvising at the last second to get the job done. I love playing myself on TV.

So keep your eyes open for Viva Hollywood on the Sunset Strip and on VH1.

No comments: