Friday, March 21, 2008

The Long Lost Photo Blogger

Hello everyone - I'm back.

Back to work on my red headed step child blog!

I haven't been blogging since photographing Paris Hilton at Paul and Adrienne Maloof-Nassif's Christmas party. Some of you have shown some concern because of my absence. First let me say thank you and second let me reassure everyone that my family and business are doing fantastic and we've been busy as ever over the past two months.

After the holidays and thru the slow period I have been working on improving our business. I've been focusing on every aspect so that I can take even better care of my incredibly valued clients. I truly appreciate everyone that puts their trust and faith in my talent - and I want to provide THE BEST World class service with World class images!

So what have I been doing?

Well on the photography front we have been busy photographing several Bar and Bat Mitzvahs - Including the incredible Hollywood extravaganza for Evan Stanley (Paul Stanley's awesome son). I'll be posting on that amazing star studded event ASAP. Plus, last month we did an amazingly plush but simple wedding for the coolest couple. The bride is Hawaiian royalty. The food was unbelievable. Lenore and I have a dream job! I just love what we do for a living!


On the business side - here is some of the things I've been focusing on.

1. I've implemented a new business software system - called ShootQ. It's awesome. It allows my clients to update their shoot info and even book us online. It creates check lists of what we need to do and when we need to have it done. I honestly believe it is one of the best things I've ever done for our business. If you are a photographer check out ShootQ - I guarantee it will help you run your business better.

2. I finally updated our website. Look for a whole new online video section coming soon. You will get the chance to meet me, my incredibly cool wife - Lenore - and all the rest of our talented fellow photographers and cinematographers. It's going to be unlike anything you have ever seen.

3. I'm going crazy in the office! I've completely redone our paper handling system. We now have visual boards representing everything. This keeps me on track with all the little details necessary to give my clients celebrity caliber service. It is my goal to exceed my clients expectations at every corner. Being organized is only one of the ways we crush the competition!

4. I'm rocking the computers. Wow. MAC's rule. I don't know how I did it on a PC. Trust me i'm not a PC hater but it's almost unbelievable how cool the MAC computer platform has become. I now have 7 MAC's running in sync with each other. That means whenever I sit down at any computer in my office I have everything at my finger tips. Contacts, emails, bookmarks, etc. It's awesome. My Sprint contract is up on April 2nd and my birthday is late March so I figure I might treat myself to an Iphone. It's the MAC way or the highway!

So now it's time to get back to work! More images for your viewing pleasure will be coming soon. Thanks for looking:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see that you are back to blogging "your" site. I have missed seeing your work. I have your blog on my desktop and check it often.
Brenda